TIP: Vyzkoušejte hru na své Nokii N95, použít můžete tento odkaz, kde by hra měla být volně ke stáhnutí.
Na zmíněné stránce je i návod v angličtině:
- Find a suitable datafile (either shareware, or the full version form original PC version)
- Create "quake1" folder to the root of your memorycard
- If you have the full version, just copy the "ID1" directory to "quake1" directory.
- If you have only a shareware .pak file, create "ID1" folder to "quake1" directory and the copy the shareware pak-file there
- If you want to have cdaudio aswell, create "cdaudio" folder to the "quake1" folder. Then put the audio files as .mp3 to the "cdaudio" folder, remember to rename the files from 1.mp3 throught 10.mp3. I don't know what bitrate is the best, but I have used 256kbps and it has impact of 0.1 fps to the performance. If you do not have the required audio files, the background music is just not played.
- install the Symbian P.I.P.S. c-runtime library, and the install the suitable version of quake.
- If everyting is in place, you are ready to rock now.